- Lentävät siivet
- Gyrot ja Vakautus
- Multikopteri kitit
- DJI varaosat
- Hornet 460
- CX-10, Habrok
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Varaosat, KDS
- Varaosat, BEAM
- Varaosat, Walkera
- Akut ja Laturit
- FPV laitteet
- Muut Tarvikkeet
FrSky Taranis Q X7S ACCESS is the upgraded version of the Taranis Q X7 ACCESS. It includes all the features of Taranis Q X7 and more.
Taranis Q X7S ACCESS has the upgraded ball-bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. The wheel and center enter button make navigating the backlit menu easy and precise.
Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function and it is compatible with FrSky Freelink to monitor the sensor data during the flight. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of a FrSky XJT module.
This is a lightweight feature-packed reliable system and now it also comes in a blue color scheme. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging, and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
Q X7S FEATURES
● Quad Ball Bearing hall sensor Gimbals
● Receiver Match
● Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
● Real-time Flight Data Logging
● Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
● Super Low Latency
● Vibration Alerts
● Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
● Open source firmware OpenTx installed.
Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 639g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: [email protected] typical
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port, and DSC Port
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
Item Name: XJT Module
Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
Output Power: = 100mW
V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
LR Series: (Long Range receivers)