- Flying wings
- Indoor airplanes
- Airplane accessories
- Electric motors
- Airplane ESC
- Gas engines
- Gyros & Flight Control
- Landing gears
- Spare parts
- Multicopter Kits
- Spare parts
- DJI spare parts
- Hornet 460
- CX-10, Habrok
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Spare parts, KDS
- Spare parts, BEAM
- Spareparts, Walkera
- Batteries and chargers
- FPV systems
- Radios (TX/RX)
- Other Accessories
Do More Across a Range of Applications
Search and rescue
Efficiently locate missing or stranded persons in places difficult to scout with the naked eye.
Rescues in Swift Water and on Hiking Trails
Empowering rescue workers with tools to better save lives in the community.
When Duty Calls at the Edge of a Cliff
Conducting rescue operations in dangerous and hard-to-reach places.
Professional Flight Control & App Compatibility
DJI Pilot is a robust App developed specifically for enterprise users to unleash the power of their DJI drones. With development made specifically for the Mavic 2 Enterprise, DJI Pilot optimizes your flight capability for peak performance.
DJI FlightHub is a one-stop solution for managing your drone operations, supporting large organizations to effectively scale their aerial operations. Compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, you can integrate FlightHub directly into your existing fleet of DJI drones and leverage its aerial intel across your organization.
1. In some cases, operations with modular accessories may require special approval. Please check your local regulations.
2. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
3. Kindly note that APAS is currently not supported on the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Edition, it is only available on the Zoom Edition.
4. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
5. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
6. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment, use of flight modes, and or modular accessories.
- Dual Camera
- Powerful Display Modes
- 31 Min Max Flight-time
- 10 km Transmission Range
- Dynamic Zoom
- Modular Accessories
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing