- Gyrot ja Vakautus
- Multikopteri kitit
- DJI varaosat
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- CX-10, Habrok
- Hornet 460
- Varaosat, KDS
- Varaosat, BEAM
- Varaosat, Walkera
- Akut ja Laturit
- FPV laitteet
- Muut Tarvikkeet
- Compatible with helicopters, fixed wings, glider and multicopter
- Includes 8 channel receiver
- Up to 1km range
- S-BUS, PPM and PWM signal output at the same time
- Includes hardware to add auto-centering for the left (throttle) joystick
RadioLink T8FB V2 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 175mm x 170mm x 100mm
- Weight : 460g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz
- Operating voltage : 4.8V ~ 18V
- Control range : 0.5km ~ 1km depends on environment
- Channels: 8 Ch is customizable
RadioLink R8EF Receiver Spec and Features:
Radiolink R8EF, 2.4G 8 channels receiver, S-BUS , PPM and PWM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitter T8FB.
Two signal working mode:
1.PWM signal output working mode：
Red LED indicates PWM signal output, 8 channels Totally.
2.S-BUS&PPM signal output working mode:
Blue/purple LED indicates SBUS&PPM signal output, 8 channels totally. SBUS and PWM signal possible working at the same time with S-BUS&PPM signal output working mode.
CH1 output S-BUS signal, CH2 output PPM signal, CH3 to CH8 output PWM signal at the same time.
S-BUS&PPM and PWM signal change:
Quick press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from PWM to S-BUS&PPM. The red LED indicates the PWM and blue/purple indicates S-BUS&PPM.
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R8EF.
3. There is a black button on the R8EF, press the binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success then receiver signal LED always on!
Installment of receiver antenna：
1.The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2.Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3.The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4.Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as much as possible.
5.Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts work.
6.After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7.The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection.
1) Channels: 8 channels
2) Working voltage: 4.8-10V
3) Working current: 30mA（input voltage: 5V）
4) Size: 48.5*21*11mm
5) Weight: 7g
6) 2048 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
7) Control distance: about 500m ground and 1000m air, actually control distance depends on the environment.