- Lentävät siivet
- Gyrot ja Vakautus
- Multikopteri kitit
- DJI varaosat
- Hornet 460
- CX-10, Habrok
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Varaosat, KDS
- Varaosat, BEAM
- Varaosat, Walkera
- Akut ja Laturit
- FPV laitteet
- Muut Tarvikkeet
NEW: now you can connect the Seagull to the data port of your Spektrum AR9000(TM) or JR R921 Receiver to display and set alarms on live RF Link performance data! Purchase the AR9000(TM) cable below.
You’ve got a lot invested in your RC Plane, Heli or High Powered rocket. Whether you fly nitro, electric, or gas, with our Flight Data Acquisition products, you can stop guessing about your bird’s performance and condition, and find out what’s happening up there, either after the flight or wireless in real time! Simple to set up and operate, our complete systems install easily to provide data at your fingertips!
All hardware and software is included to monitor airspeed, altitude, RPM, one temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, and receiver battery voltage. All parameters are available on the Wireless Dashboard, including programmable beep alarms for altitude, airspeed, temperature, RPM, etc.
We offer two key flight products:
Our Seagull Wirelesss Dashboard system provides up to 20 parameters of data from your model LIVE, conveniently displayed on the scrollable pages of our LCD Data Dashboard. And, audible beeps can be easily programmed for high or low alarm values on the data, letting you set alarms for critical system parameters, like low battery, high temp, stall speed, high RPM, and so much more!
And now you can add our micro GPS expander module (below) to the system, which gives you in-flight and recorded position, course, ground speed, GPS altitude, distance to pilot, UTC, and more, in addition to all the other Seagull features. With the combination of Seagull and GPS, you’ll never lose another plane or rocket in the weeds! Just go to the last position displayed on the dashboard (using a cheap hand-held or other GPS unit) and your plane will be there! Also, software to chart out your flight in 3D is included free!
NEW - Multiple Engine/Multiple Sensor Support! Whether you fly electric, gas or nitro, our fully expandable systems make it easy to completely instrument multi-engine planes, or to add lots of channels of Temperature, Voltage, Current, A/D, etc
NEW - Google Earth (TM) Real time and Recorded GPS support! Unleash the power of our Flight systems with the powerful visualization capabilities of Google Earth! Our software now supports live data feed to Google Earth, as well as exporting of recorded data to the Google Earth format!
Note that the Dashboard system also includes the below Flight Data Recorder for in-flight logging.
Our USB Flight Data Recorder system is perfect for those who only need to see their data after the flight, but not in real time. The tiny onboard unit records up to 16 channels of data from your model, and comes with Windows software for flight download, playback and graphing.
Read through the specifications below and compare our products any other R/C telemetry or recording system on the market. We offer the best specs, the friendliest user experience, and the lowest cost, by far!
Seagull Wireless Flight Dashboard System Features
- Includes Recorder with features described in the righthand column
- Operates at 900MHz spread spectrum (FCC certified version) or 433MHz (EU version – check local regulations)
- FCC version has 200 mWatt output power for one+ mile range (probably much more) – compare this to the very low power output of other systems on the market.
- Fully compatible with all known flight RC radios – no need to replace your existing electronics.
- Onboard components weigh only an ounce or two (depending on model and accessories), TOTAL. Other systems weigh much more.
- Small self-contained LCD Telemetry receiver attaches simply to your radio, or is monitored by your pit crew. No laptop needed at field!
- On-board components are powered from your receiver battery – other systems require heavy, cumbersome batteries to worry about.
- 65536 unique transmission IDs (programmable) means collision problems are extremely unlikely at your site.
- Fully programmable audible alerts can be set on data parameters.
- Dashboard is a USB peripheral: plug the receiver into your laptop while to get full screen live display and unlimited recording on your laptop!
- Ultra-light stainless whip antennas.
- Full support for English and Metric units
USB Flight Data Recorder Features
- Standard system includes everything to record airspeed, altitude, RPM, temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, receiver voltage
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With accessories available below, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- Logged channels: 16
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed from ~9MPH to 290MPH
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- Altitude to 25,000+ feet
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains flight data without battery
- Graphical flight playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
- NEW: now has 4X the onboard memory of the original recorders, with lossless data compression, for much longer storage time.
- NEW: improvements in airspeed, altitude monitoring mean greater accuracy, and no interference from your model’s transmitter
- NEW: increased voltage and current accuracy