- Lentävät siivet
- Gyrot ja Vakautus
- Multikopteri kitit
- DJI varaosat
- Hornet 460
- CX-10, Habrok
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Varaosat, KDS
- Varaosat, BEAM
- Varaosat, Walkera
- Akut ja Laturit
- FPV laitteet
- Muut Tarvikkeet
Beta95X is the smallest and lightest whoop drone with HD digital VTX in the world. The wheelbase is only 100mm and the weight is 110g without battery. Even small and light enough, but the performance doesn't decrease. With 2.5" 3-blades propellers, 1106 motors and 16A BLHeli_32 ESC, the drone could do all the acrobatic motions smoothly, like dive and power loop.
Beta95X flying footage with 4S 450mAh battery. The video is recorded with DJI FPV goggles in [email protected]
- Beta95X whoop platform is designed for FPV drones can need take heavy weight, like 30g Caddx Vista. Which the new whoop platform, it pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level.
- With the high performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- 1106 4500KV motors will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Frame: Beta95X Frame
- Motors: 1106 4500KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blades Props
- Receiver: Frsky XM+
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not included)
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Vista
- Flight time: 4min - 5min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
95X Whoop Platform
In September 2018, BETAFPV released the 75X whoop platform and create a new era of brushless whoop drones. In order to carry the 20g Caddx Tarsier 4K camera, we re-designed the 85X platform in Jan 2019. Now it is the time for the 95X whoop platform, for HD digital video transmitter.
What's is key point for the different of these whoop platforms, 75X/85X/95X? Is it the motors? the FC and ESC? the quantities of battery cells? Maybe yes for all. But the most important component is the length of the propellers. Even 85X and 95X platform have the same components, like same motors, same battery same weight etc, the 95X with 2.5" props will have a noticeable improvement in flying.
|Time||Whoop Platform||Props||Bear Load|
|Sep 2018||Beta75X||1.7 inch||Caddx Turtle (15g)|
|Jan 2019||Beta85X||2.0 inch||Caddx Tarsier (20g)|
|Jan 2020||Beta95X||2.5 inch||Caddx Vista (30g)|
DJI FPV Goggles (purchase seperatetly)
The DJI FPV Goggles utilize the DJI HDL FPV Transmission to provide pilots with remarkable HD resolution for both viewing screens. Pilots can now enjoy both superb image quality and a minimum latency within 28 ms.
The Caddx Vista HD digital video transmitter can work with DJI FPV camera, goggles and remote controller. The totally weight (with camera and antenna) is 35g only, about 20g lighter than the DJI FPV unit. Besides, it is smaller and designed to suit for whoop drones.
The new BETAFPV mini canopy V3 could suit for the Caddx Vista very well. In order to protect the camera lens from crashes, a 3D printer TPU lens protector is included.
The Beta95X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.