- Gyrot ja Vakautus
- Multikopteri kitit
- DJI varaosat
- Hornet Mini
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- CX-10, Habrok
- Hornet 460
- Varaosat, KDS
- Varaosat, BEAM
- Varaosat, Walkera
- Akut ja Laturit
- FPV laitteet
- Muut Tarvikkeet
FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
Number of Channels: 4
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~80℃
Weight: 6.2g / 4g (naked)
1) Compatible with FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode);
2) CPPM and RSSI (PWM) output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM);
3) Lighter weight and physically smaller;
4) Two selectable failsafe setting options.
2.1 Bind procedure:
Turn on the transmitter, connect the battery to the receiver while pressing receiver’s F/S button. After the RED LED is off and GREEN LED is solid, the binding process is completed and the receiver is operating normally.
2.2 Setting failsafe:
TFR4 support two selectable failsafe setting options, either use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side, or set failsafe on TFR4.
2.2.1 Use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side:
If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side, TFR4 will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.
2.2.2 Set failsafe on TFR4 side:
TFR4 supports failsafe function for all channels. Follow the steps below to set failsafe on TFR4:
1) Bind the receiver first, and disable failsafe on the transmitter side;
2) Set all transmitter controls to the desired failsafe position;
3) Press briefly the F/S button of the receiver, the GREEN LED of the receiver will flash twice, indicating the failsafe is set up successfully.
If you do not need the failsafe function any more, just re-bind the receiver to set default failsafe mode.
Hint: If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side, TFR4 will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.
2.3 LED status:
|RED LED||GREEN LED||Mode|
|On||On||Waiting to be bound|
|On||Flashing twice||Set failsafe|
3. How to get CPPM and RSSI from TFR4
If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM).
Note: CPPM channel can not handle all eight channels at the same time with all throws are maxed out, as it does not have enough frame gap. It is recommended to use at most six channels from CPPM channel while leaving off the rest two channels, otherwise improper performance might occur.