- Flying wings
- Indoor airplanes
- Airplane accessories
- Electric motors
- Airplane ESC
- Gas engines
- Gyros & Flight Control
- Landing gears
- Spare parts
- Multicopter Kits
- Spare parts
- DJI spare parts
- Hornet 460
- CX-10, Habrok
- Nighthawk 170/200/280 Kit
- Nighthawk 280 Pro
- Hornet Mini
- Spare parts, KDS
- Spare parts, BEAM
- Spareparts, Walkera
- Batteries and chargers
- FPV systems
- Radios (TX/RX)
- Other Accessories
Beta85 Pro 2, a new approach to the 2S micro formula which optimizes weight. This provides a smoother flight experience that's easier to control at high speed and easier on battery life as well. With an F4 2S AIO FC and 1103 11000Kv motors lifting only 42g plus battery, you have plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground. The weight savings also provide a handling advantage on the race course, allowing tighter turns and making it easier to hit gates.
BETAFPV always tailor a new FPV combine to meet every FPV pilots' requirement. Pro 2 series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher integrated brushless drones.
So now we have 3 versions for your choice in Pro 2 series
Inspired by Justin Davis & Nate Payne's ShutterBug85, this build is dramatically reduced weight and optimized the flight experience, and the acro performance is really awesome. Beta85 Pro 2 is the best combine for pilots, you do not need to assemble it by hand but also get more power on punch for acro mode.
- Beta85 Pro 2 starts a new era of 2S whoop, which could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still safe enough, light enough, and durable enough to fly anywhere, especially suitable for racing.
- With the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0(Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta85 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- With durable and light enough frame. Total weight of 42g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 300mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended by default. The drone comes with XT30 cable, convenient for intalling the 2S battery. But pilots could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 42g (without battery)
- FC：F4 2S AIO FC (with XT30 cable)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2'' 4-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- Camera: A01 AIO Camera
- Frame: Beta85 Pro2 Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for Tiny Whoop Drone
- Receiver: Frsky LBT
- Battery: 300mah 2S Battery
- Flight time: 2 minutes and a half with 300mAh 2S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
The A01 AIO Camera combo is perfect for Pro2 Series whoop drone, which is integrated with A01 VTX, 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and Dipole Whip Antenna.
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC/PAL（Switchable）
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 0/25mW/200mW adjustable (Set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 28x19x5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 3.2g
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
The Beta85 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.